Exactive

Modern Workplace Blog

Monthly Archives: May 2017

As technology starts to outsmart humans, how can we keep up?

As technology starts to outsmart humans, how can we keep up?

History Can you remember a world before technology? I’m guessing 99.99% of you answered no and as for the other 0.01%, have you been hiding under a rock? Everywhere we turn it’s there, reminding us how clever it has become. … Continue reading