Ethernet in the first mile
EFM provides cost-effective access delivered in half the time of fibre optic Ethernet and without compromising quality or service levels. Delivered using up to eight copper pairs, EFM is inherently resilient ensuring business continuity and giving you the peace of mind to focus on running your business.
How it works
Customers connect to our extensive next generation network which is designed to deliver dedicated low latency and high availability services, with N+1 resilience built into every level.
Is EFM suitable for my business?
Yes, if you:
- Don’t have a huge budget but still want the benefits of Ethernet.
- Want to give your business the right platform for cloud-based services.
- Are looking to provide end-to-end delivery of large-scale IP telephony deployments as ISDN is too inflexible and expensive.
- Want to meet the massive increases seen in bandwidth demand.
- Need voice and data convergence for additional functionality.
If you choose to use Exactive you’ll benefit from significant cost savings while enjoying the ease of dealing with a single, accountable supplier.
We support our EFM product with robust, end-to-end SLAs that include 24/7 global support.